Thursday, May 7, 2009

Occupied

I've been such a bz bee :( Besides being at the camp site at least 9 hours a day, life has been going pretty smoothly.

Recent events (can't remember the days but it all happened in a week): Town/Vivo with Bb and Ben over the weekend, Cooking with Darcy where our baked pasta turned out awesome (all thanks to meeee), Town for dinner and ice cream with Ben, Botanic Gardens/Island creamery yesterday with fellow campchallenge instructors- left campsite ultra late, Ben ended up picking me up from Rp and then we head to Holland V for "supper".

As for today, we had a day camp for Fairfield Methodist Secondary at Botanic Gardens where I was village chief for a day!!! Haha! Hilarious. And because we woke up ultra early to get to the school, most of us were tired and hungry earthlings by noon :( Took lunch at 4pm.... The 3 "Charlie's Angels" had sliced fish beehoon which tasted like crap so we ended up having another bowl of Katong Laksa once we reached Queensway hehehe. Oh boy I sense weight gain coming my way. Hahaha. Anyway, we managed to get our whistles!! Mine's in a pretty shade of purple. Shall hunt for my dry bag soon. Time for instructor Zoe to get all geared up wheeee

Wokay I'm contemplating on going jogging now. Yes/No? Arghhh I shall go since I'm a bored piece of crap. Okay bye lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment