Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love

Woah I cant believe I spent the entire week at camp. 3 days overnight my goodness! The camp for SG Korean School went pretty fine... even though I was screaming and shouting practically all the time. Those primary school kids just kept running around. Blah. I think I had the naughtiest boy among all in my team. He totally reminds me of Ari's nephew my goodness! Camps aside, I was an ultra happy girl on friday. One, its friday and I finally get to take a break. Two, I get to go home to see my Mummy and last but not least, get to meet my baby girls!! Hahaha. Waited for close to an hour just to get seats at Mr Curry but it was probably worth the wait cos the food was good. Dinner time was filled with fun and laughter as usual. I love you darlings. I was so tired that night I fell asleep on Tongy's shoulder while we were on the bus on the way home hahaha! Ah anyway, I caught angels and demons with Ben yesterday and then we headed to town. Met up with CC people; Dave/Norman/Ivan for dinner cos they happened to be there. Did my brows, window-shopped. Town was ultra boring as usual thus Ben and I being very bored creatures, headed to Henderson waves for a walk. It was a good night. Hahaha! Mmm anyway I just came home from work. Wonderful like always. George is back from reservice hahaha! Tiny's mission 101! Go go go me! Hahaha!

Before I forget, Happy 20th Nathan! Hope you had a good one buddy! It was nice bumping into you yesterday. Wheee :) By the way, I need to meet up with you darling Vicky!!!!!!!!!!! NEED, NOT WANT. And to my dearest sister, I love you. You know you can always count on me. You need to come home more often okay!!!!! Mwah. Till I've time to blog, xoxo lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment