Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bubbly

Started my day with tent-folding (again). Ughhh its terrible when you've to do that first thing in the morning but... Spongbern Squarehead saves the day! All thanks to him, Jas and I had a good time at the Legacy Hall :) Hahaha! Inside story. Anyway the initial plan was to complete the tents by today but Bernie and I ended up at Mcritchie to help out with a kayaking program. It went on pretty smoothly even though one boy fell into the water while getting into the kayak......... :| its actually against the law to get into the water can you believe it. Ah that aside, it was nice chillaxing there. Bern and I made a new lizard friend while waiting near the benches hahaha! It's name is 'George' and apparently, Bernie witnessed it eat up a frog............... :O I'm pretty sure Vic would love to see that hehehe!

Me: -Looks at the ground and spots an ant trying to lift up a rubber band-
Me: "Eh, is that ant stupid or what? Rubber band also want? Maybe it thinks its candy"
Bern: -Exclaims calmly- "It probably has a block nose"

Hahahaha! You know that made me laugh like mad. Irritatingly funny hahahahaha! Bused home after the program, took a bath and met Ken at Tiongbahru Plaza. Ajisen ramen/snow ice for dinner. Indeed, Slice still tastes the best. I know I sound ultra bias but the snow ice we had really tasted quite bad :( The mango cubes in my ice had skin on them.... quack. We went walking around after dinner and ended back at Ken's place to get the SIM booklet. His family members were really friendly and goodness I can't believe I've known him for 5 years but never knew his sis was studying in gan eng seng zzz... Anyway I was thinking of pursuing a business course at SIM after RP but haven't brought it up to my mom. We'll see how it goes! Hahaha.

Whatever it is I had a very good day :) Hoping tomorrow would be just as fine. We'll be at the sentosa campsite! Meeting my darling Tongy/Hansheng/Joel in the evening yaaaaay. Have a good night lovelies. Buddy says my eyebags are really prominent so I better sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment