Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home

Woah woah woah the 5 day 4 night camp is over in a flash. I am so glad i survived it hehehehe. Feels good to be back in the city!! And because I am a lazy piece of crap I'll blog about it tomorrow or something. All things aside, life has been wonderful. Just yesterday after camp, Vic came over to my place for awhile before we headed out to town for dinner/window shopping. Met up with Min, Kin onn and their rugby friends. It was a totally random decision. They happened to be near haha. And because we were so bored, we ended up at a hotel room they booked to play card games. I barely had any sleep that night :(

Reached home this morning, fell asleep and woke up after 4 hours. Full shift for today! Work was the same. I enjoyed it but now I'm feeling the effects of not having enough sleep. Pretty sure I'm gonna drop dead if I dont get rest anytime soon. Okay time to bathe and then I'm off to bed. Byebye lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment